Sunday, January 18, 2009

Giving You Some Context

So, some of y'all are friends of my mother (redorgray's ELK), and some of you are my mother. I am just grateful for this place to communicate with my family and with the greater blog-world. My post is nothing too profound today; just some pictures from throughout my third college year.

This is my room last semester; my roommate had her bed over in the right corner, out of sight here.










And this is a rather terrible picture of my room this semester, with my bed on the left where the fridge used to be, and my roomie's on the right, where mine used to be.










Here's a better view of my bed,










my desk by the window now,










and one crazy amazing early birthday present!












And finally, the updated pictures of my family.
For a better look, come and visit. : )
I love y'all!

2 comments:

ELK said...

looks good my dearest daughter of the birds...tee hee!
tidy and love the desk and window ,...sucker for windows and the birdhouse for my almost 21 year old argh!

Jane said...

I love the photo of your dad kissing your mom. It should be her profile photo. SO CUTE!